Friday, March 13, 2009

They Say..

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I am not really sure if this is the case. Today I became aware of an individual who is using my images/designs and is trying to pass them off as their own. I love my stuff, and hope that all of you do as well. However, a lot of work has gone into creating these designs and making this business.

I *really* appreciate all of the blog posts and comments that I have received about the chalkboards. All of you are great!

Please feel free to use any of my images in posts that you might do about our chalkboards. All I ask, is that credit is given where credit is due and reference that they came from Spell It Out.

PS. The giveaway ends this weekend - have you gotten your entry in?

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

Oh man that is so NOT cool! Have you tried to contact that person?

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

Thats awful, I'm so sorry! I used your image in a post, but just to show what the giveaway was for. That's really lame for someone to try to take credit :(

Spell It Out Designs said...

Please don't misunderstand me - I *love* when people use my images on their blog for either a contest or show it's something they like.

Chicy - thanks for your post. I just realized you haven't been added to mentioned on list. I will do that right now. :)